ASH is pleased to present this new module featuring non-malignant hematology questions. These single-best answer multiple choice questions require an 80% pass rate in order to claim credit. It is anticipated that a learner answering all questions and reading the accompanying rationales will spend two (2) hours completing this activity. The 30 questions were developed by subject-matter experts using readily available educational material. Hematologists who seek information before answering a question would have no trouble accessing related information through common literature searches. In addition, references are provided.
While each question has a separate educational objective, the overall learning objectives for ASHTest: Non-Malignant Hematology are that, at the completion of the activity, the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the diagnosis and treatment of specific non-malignant hematologic diseases.
- Recognize appropriate treatment options for non-malignant hematologic diseases.
This ASHTest provides the following credits:
- 10 ABIM Medical Knowledge Points
- 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 2 AAPA Category 1 Self-Assessment CME Credits
- 2 American Board of Pathology SAM Credits
At the conclusion of the activity, learners will be able to indicate the credit(s) they are claiming.